To vote, you will require your ETFO ID number which is found on your ETFO ID Card
or on the mailing addressof your ETFO Voice Magazine, just above your name.
Contact the provincial office if you require assistance.
News in light of Covid-19
- the Local OT Office is now being monitored remotely so please contact us at email@example.com for assistance
- Teachers, Occasional Teachers/LTOs cannot enter TVDSB buildings and have been advised not to post lessons online - future direction is expected from the Ministry and the Board
- TVDSB has undertaken to pay LTOs during the 2 week closure per their contract
- TVDSB will pay daily OTs based on the average number of days worked in the 8 weeks before March Break (NB neither Teachers nor LTOs are paid for March Break) for the school closure up to April 5th, 2020.
- TVDSB has not agreed to pay daily OTs past April 5th so we recommend members look into Employment Insurance assistance.
- Occasional Teachers who are retired and collecting a pension may wish to contact the Board to waive the payments if this averaging would cause them to exceed the OTPP re-employment limits
Now is the time to listen to the advice of experts - do what you must to keep yourself and those around you, safe and healthy!
With 83,000 members eligible for strike pay, it is understandable that Provincial ETFO has experienced some difficulties processing strike pay cheques.
Please know that the Local will continue to help members address these issues so please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help sort out such difficulties.