1) Thank you to everyone who have advised us of a change to your personal information, be it address, name, telephone number etc. It is very important that your contact information be current with the following:
- ETFO - TVOT Local by phone or email
- the Board of Education by Employee Portal > Personal Information
- College of Teachers
- Your Apply to Education Account
3) There was an error in the pocket calendar regarding the number of days paid for the first pay for LTOs, the correct number is 4 and not 5 and indicated for the Aug 28 - Sept. 10 2011 pay period. The first day to count from is September 6.
4) The SMART Board PD training is being planned for November 15th, 2011 at Wilfrid Jury P.S. Details on session will follow in due course.
5) Get in the habit of checking TVDSB's First Class. Though the Union does not communicate with members by way of First Class, the Board does. This is how your employer contacts you with important information so we recommend you check your mailbox on a weekly basis, at the least. As well, this is where you will find LTO postings - in the Occasional Teachers' Conference
5) Check the TVDSB Home page for information on Board Policies and Procedures e.g., Footwear Policy and to keep up to date with what is going on across the valley.