Workshops, as requested by you, include:
1) 365 ETFO Black Canadian Curriculum and Calendar Workshop
2) Amplifying Student Voice and Choice
3) Shiny and New Writing Ideas
Registration is now open, please register for 1 only at www.etfotvot.com for further descriptions and registration.
TVDSB Paid PD Opportunities - Not to be confused with the ETFOTVOT PD event mentioned above taking place on April 10th, there are still spots remaining for the Paid PD Event being offered by TVDSB on April 27. Registration for this paid PD is on the Employee Portal and participation is recognized for all purposes, as time worked,
Did you know - Your Collective Agreement states:
- An OT who cancels a previously accepted assignment may not accept another assignment scheduled for that same day. (Art. L16.05(c)
- Upon returning from a statutory leave, an OT may request an adjustment to their seniority and it will be based on the average number of days worked per year since the date of hire. (Art. L36.11(b)
- An OT who reports for an assignment and finds that their services are not required, will stay at school, be assigned professional duties and be paid for the full assignment whether a half day or full day assignment. (Arts. L16.01 and L16.02)
- Morning half-day assignments end no later than 20 minutes after the end of class and afternoon assignments shall begin no later than 20 minutes before class instructional time. (Art. L18.07)
On behalf of your ETFOTVOT President and Executive, we wish you a safe and restful Easter Break!