LTO's are generally expected to be at school June 26th and will be paid according to the FTE, unless the Permanent Teacher is returning that day.
Click on the above link to view Sam Hammond discuss the latest status in Bargaining.
Please ensure your Residential Contact Information is current with the following:
- the Board (via the Employee Portal under your "Personal Information")
- ETFO - Thames Valley Occasional Teachers' Local (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ETFO Provincial : www.ETFO.ca (on the right hand side click on "Quick Links" then go to 'Member Update' - 'Contact Information'
- Ontario College of Teachers
- Your Apply to Education Account (if applicable)
If you haven't registered on your Local's website please go to www.etfotvot.com under Member Services. Please register using your personal email address as it is inappropriate to use the Board's First Class for Union Business nor is it private. By doing so you will have access to your Local's services, programs and communications.